Our HRI, conforms to the “Framework for Patient-Centered Health Risk Assessments: Providing Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Services to Medicare Beneficiaries” developed by the CDC and can be used by clinicians to meet health assessment requirements of the Medicare Annual Visit.
Our Health Risk Assessment + Intervention includes typical HRA questions. But unlike other HRAs, ours uses validated questions to assess readiness to change leading health risks and provides immediate evidence-based, stage-matched feedback about the single most important strategy individuals can use to make progress on that specific behavior. Each time the HRI is taken, feedback is updated to reflect change since the last one and new strategies are offered to facilitate health risk reduction.
In addition to health risks such as smoking, unhealthy eating, sedentary behavior, depression, and ineffective stress management, our evidence-based HRI also assesses:
- Current health conditions and adherence to United States Preventive Services Task Force recommendations for age and gender appropriate screenings and immunizations
- Productivity, functioning, well-being, and general health status
- Language preference, hearing and vision impairments
- Functional health status for participants age 65 and over including: anxiety, pain, social/emotional support, activities of daily living, instrumental activities of daily living, falls, and dental health
- Member’s priority for behavior change
Besides providing immediate feedback on the most important behavior change strategies based on empirically-derived decision rules, the HRI also suggests online and community resources through which participants can learn more about their specific health risks and behaviors.
And finally, our HRI provides an overall participant wellness profile and a clinical summary report participants can share with their health care providers. The assessment, which takes 10-15 minutes to complete, is available in English and Spanish and can be customized. Feedback can be read onscreen or through a printed report.
If you’re ready to take your program to the next level, email us to begin: firstname.lastname@example.org