Gifting can be stressful and time consuming! QHS has gathered a gift guide together to help you think of ideas for your friends and family. Giving the gift of health may be the best gift of all- but how do you do that? Here is a carefully curated QHS-approved gift guide to wellness:
Encourage fun in the kitchen, healthy meal ideas and more!
- A Meal Subscription. A few are Blue Apron, Hello Fresh, Sun Basket.
- Healthy Cookbooks. A few good ones: Love Real Food, Thug Kitchen, The Green Kitchen.
- Fun Cooking Equipment. Some ideas are a spiralizer, for zoodles(!), a tea pot, cute measuring cups, or a mandoline slicer.
- Blender such as a Nutribullet, Vitamix, Magic Bullet or another single-use smoothie machine.
Find the best gadgets and gear to motivate anyone to move!
- Workout Clothes. Good-fitting workout clothes can make or break a workout! It can also be motivating to see cute clothes ready to wear before a run. Good moisture-wicking socks, a new pair of shoes, and warmer attire to take on the winter are all great gifts.
- Fitness tracker- Think Fitbit, Jawbone, Apple watch, Adidas watch and more. There are affordable and luxury options- pick one!
- A GPS Watch or a premium subscription to Strava. Strava is a running and cycling app that tracks your mileage pace and more. Premium allows you to set goals and complete with friends and other users within the app
- Gear. Wireless headphones are great gym or running friends. An arm band for your phone keeps your phone out of the way but available for music. A sturdy gym bag gives no excuse to pack in advance for tomorrow's workout.
Gift the gift of your time to build relationships, serve others and support the less fortunate.
- Give the gift of a special outing with a family member or friend. Make this active such as visiting a national or state park. Create this time to be meaningful and friendship-focused.
- Buy a cute mug and put a coupon for a coffee date. Sometimes a conversation over coffee is just what someone wants! The holidays can be busy times where it can be hard to slow down and make time for friends. Create a space for relaxing, debriefing and reflecting on the year.
- Volunteer with a local organization looking to improve your community. Invite a friend for a feel-good outing. Remember gifts don't have to only be the physical box under the tree.
- Encourage others to donate time and money to your favorite organization instead of gifting something to you.